Inspirational Quotes"A strong outside strengthens the inside."
- "For most people, work is hard enough without pushing even harder. Those extra steps are so difficult and painful they almost never get done. That's the way it must be. If great performance were easy, it wouldn't be so rare."
- “Pain of discipline over the pain of regret."
- "Every expert was once a beginner."
- "Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming those challenges makes life meaningful."
- "If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."
- "In rowing, as in life, there are competitors and there are racers. The competitor works hard and rows to his limit. The racer does not think of limits, only the race." –Jim Dietz
- "She who has the will to win cannot be beaten."
- "Be the hammer, never the nail."
- "Compete with confidence like you are in first, train like you are in second."
- "To give up requires no effort, only a decision. To win requires everything you have to give."
- "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't-you're right." -Henry Ford
- "It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen." -John Wooden
- "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." -Vince Lombardi
- "If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment- would you capture it? Or just let it slip?" -Eminem
- "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I am not saying that it’s going to be easy- I am saying that it’s going to be worth it.” Art Williams
Category Archives: PRs
HOW IT BEGAN Back in December, I was bored with my workouts. That’s when the guys at work approached me about competing in a power lifting meet. I agreed and thought it would be an experience to train for! Something … Continue reading
…It was definitely tough enough! For those who have no clue what I am talking about, the Tough Mudder is 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by the British Special Forces to test all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. … Continue reading
Congrats to Ryan for accomplishing his goal: 32kg TGU! As for me, I completed the 24kg TGU. Still working my way to the 28kg by March! Thanks for watching and stay posted for my 28kg TGU!
Try this kettlebell workout! Warmup: Foam Roll 4 Part Squat x10 Spidermans x5 Kettlebell Workout: Repeat x4 Kneeling Halo x10 Single Arm Swing x10 Double Clean & Press x5 Enjoy!
Being a competitive person myself, it is hard for me not to compare myself to other females (or even males) in the strength world. However, there is a difference between being inspired by these strength enthusiasts and getting discouraged. When … Continue reading
Working out every day can be tedious. Go to work, get to the gym, jump on the treadmill, jump off the treadmill, check yourself out in the mirror, head to the weights, work the same routine, and maybe even go … Continue reading