Inspirational Quotes"A strong outside strengthens the inside."
- "For most people, work is hard enough without pushing even harder. Those extra steps are so difficult and painful they almost never get done. That's the way it must be. If great performance were easy, it wouldn't be so rare."
- “Pain of discipline over the pain of regret."
- "Every expert was once a beginner."
- "Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming those challenges makes life meaningful."
- "If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."
- "In rowing, as in life, there are competitors and there are racers. The competitor works hard and rows to his limit. The racer does not think of limits, only the race." –Jim Dietz
- "She who has the will to win cannot be beaten."
- "Be the hammer, never the nail."
- "Compete with confidence like you are in first, train like you are in second."
- "To give up requires no effort, only a decision. To win requires everything you have to give."
- "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't-you're right." -Henry Ford
- "It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen." -John Wooden
- "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." -Vince Lombardi
- "If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment- would you capture it? Or just let it slip?" -Eminem
- "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I am not saying that it’s going to be easy- I am saying that it’s going to be worth it.” Art Williams
Category Archives: Nutrition
Food, Inc. is a documentary that reveals how the nation’s food supply is influenced by a handful of corporations that are more focused on the profit before the consumer’s health. I would recommend watching the film, not to scare you … Continue reading
Research has shown that a pre-workout type of shake helps promote protein synthesis better than a post workout shake. Does that mean if you drink two, you will get more protein synthesis? Most likely not. Protein synthesis happens in pulses, you cannot … Continue reading
We are always looking for the best diet, the one with the fastest results. With these diets, we lose it, and then put it back on just as fast. With some exceptions to what people’s goals are, I am against … Continue reading